Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Keeping tabs

So, I couldn't help but try to keep track of my two lovely daughters, and I think I found you. True to trend, your mom talked Adam into moving closer to her parents.
Probably because she felt that was God's will. I don't know for positive, just simply speculating.
I don't have a current address for you yet, because I haven't dug that deeply. It will come in time.
I know your grandparents, your great grandmother Meema, and Casey and I think of you often and love you both very much. Brooklyn still asks about you, and she's only met you both briefly. I think she understands and wishes you were a greater part of our lives. My hope is that Meema is still alive to be able to see you both at least one last time before she passes away. I feel her concern and I know she prays about it daily.
I love you both, Autumn and Hannah. I'm looking forward to seeing you beautiful girls again. My heart aches for you daily and I pray for a Spirit of Reconciliation in all our lives.
Love, Dad